Diffieties, Cohomological Physics, and Other Animals
Alexandre Vinogradov Memorial Conference
13-17 December 2021, Independent University of Moscow and Moscow State University, Russia
The conference Diffieties, Cohomological Physics, and Other Animals will focus on the topics related to the scientific heritage of A.M. Vinogradov, who passed away on 20 September 2019 at the age of 81, and is dedicated to his memory. These topics are:
- geometry and algebra of differential equations
- differential geometry
- cohomological methods in physics
- differential structures related to various brackets
The conference is organized by
Independent University of Moscow
Moscow Center for Continuous Mathematical Education
Interdisciplinary Scientific Center J.-V. Poncelet (ISCP)
Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics, Moscow State University
Steklov International Mathematical Center
Center of Fundamental and Applied Mathematics
The conference will be held in hybrid format (on-site and online).
The working days of the conference: 13-17 December.
For on-site participants, the arrival day is 12 December (Sunday) and the departure day is 18 December (Saturday).
There will be 45 and 20 min. talks.
On Monday evening we will invite everybody to an informal session of memories.
V. Buchstaber, Y. Kosmann-Schwarzbach, I. Krasil'shchik (Chairman), G. Marmo, V. Maslov, S. Nechaev, V. Rubtsov, J. Stasheff, A. Verbovetsky (Vice Chairman), G. Vilasi, L. Vitagliano, Th. Voronov
V. Furin, I. Krasil'shchik (Vice Chairman), L. Kryukova, V. Podol'skii, A. Shafarevich, A. Sossinsky (Chairman), A. Verbovetsky, M. Vinogradov
For any questions, please email the organizers at email@example.com.
The program was last modified on 10 December 2021 at 19:30 MSK
- At-a-glance table
- Conference program schedule
- Conference program schedule in pdf file (to be viewed and printed in landscape)
Alexandre Vinogradov Memorial Session
Monday, 13 December, 18:30, IUM
This session will be an informal get-together, where any one will have the possibility to share their memories of contacts with Alexandre - not only as a mathematician, but also as a fascinating human being. Everyone is invited.
All abstracts in one pdf file
- Sergey Agafonov (São José do Rio Preto)
- Fatemeh Ahangari (Tehran), online
- Alexander Aksenov (Moscow)
- Dmitri Alekseevsky (Moscow)
- Luca Amata (Messina), online
- Atish Bagchi (Philadelphia), online
- Hynek Baran (Opava)
- Irina Bobrova (Moscow)
- Alexei Bocharov (Redmond, WA, US), online
- Diego Catalano Ferraioli (Salvador), online
- Vladimir Chetverikov (Moscow)
- Konstantin Druzhkov (Moscow)
- Anna Duyunova (Moscow)
- Evgeny Ferapontov (Loughborough), online
- Matteo Gorgone (Messina), online
- Maxim Grigoriev (Moscow)
- Ivan Gudoshnikov (Prague), online
- Dimitri Gurevich (Valenciennes)
- Gerard Helminck (Amsterdam), online
- Hilja Lisa Huru (Tromsø), online
- Sergei Igonin (Yaroslavl), online
- Cathrine Jensen (Oslo), online
- Igor Khavkine (Prague)
- Nina Khor'kova (Moscow)
- Hovhannes Khudaverdian (Moscow)
- Yvette Kosmann-Schwarzbach (Paris), online
- Iosif Krasil'shchik (Moscow)
- Alexander Krishchenko (Moscow)
- Boris Kruglikov (Tromsø), online
- Andrey Krutov (Moscow)
- Jacob Kryczka (Angers), online
- Olga Kunakovskaya (Voronezh), online
- Alexei Kushner (Moscow), online
- Sergei Lando (Moscow)
- Aleksej Livchak (Riga), online
- Valentin Lychagin (Moscow)
- Giovanni Manno (Turin), online
- Giuseppe Marmo (Naples), online
- Ian Marshall (Moscow)
- Luigi Martina (Lecce), online
- Michal Marvan (Opava), online
- Victor Maslov (Moscow), online
- Alexander Mikhailov (Leeds), online
- Dmitry Millionschikov (Moscow)
- Marco Modugno (Florence), online
- Oleg Morozov (Moscow)
- Francesco Oliveri (Messina), online
- Alexey Podobryaev (Pereslavl-Zalessky), online
- Andrei Pogrebkov (Moscow), online
- Anatolij Prykarpatsky (Kraków), online
- Alexey Remizov (Moscow)
- Vladimir Rubtsov (Angers), online
- Yuri Sachkov (Pereslavl-Zalessky), online
- Alexey Samokhin (Moscow)
- Georgy Sharygin (Moscow)
- Mikhail Sheftel (Istanbul), online
- Ekaterina Shemyakova (Toledo, OH, US), online
- Jan Slovák (Brno)
- Vladimir Sokolov (Chernogolovka), online
- Alexei Sossinsky (Moscow)
- Jim Stasheff (Lansdale, PA, US), online
- Giorgio Tondo (Trieste), online
- Sergey Tychkov (Moscow)
- Alexander Verbovetsky (Moscow)
- Pierandrea Vergallo (Lecce), online
- Gabriele Vezzosi (Florence), online
- Gaetano Vilasi (Salerno), online
- Michael Vinogradov (Moscow)
- Luca Vitagliano (Salerno), online
- Raffaele Vitolo (Lecce), online
- Petr Vojčák (Opava)
- Theodore Voronov (Manchester), online
- Valery Yumaguzhin (Pereslavl-Zalessky), online
A refereed collection of papers based on the conference talks is going to be published in the Contemporary Mathematics Series of the AMS.
There is no participation fee. The venue, conference material, coffee breaks, and a conference dinner are free.
The participants are supposed to pay for their travel, lodging, and meals.
A very limited financial support will be available to some participants upon request.
The on-site program will take place at the Independent University of Moscow (on 13, 16, and 17 December) and the Moscow State University (on 14 and 15 December).
Independent University of Moscow
The conference hall: Room 401 (upper floor)
Address: Bolshoy Vlasyevskiy Pereulok 11
GPS coordinates: 55.7463, 37.5898
This map shows how to reach the building from two closest metro stations "Smolenskaya" or "Kropotkinskaya".
Moscow State University
The conference hall: Room 12-25 (12th floor) of the University Main Building
Address: Leninskiye Gory 1
GPS coordinates: 55.7023, 37.5299
The Main Building of the Moscow State University has 4 entrances. Please use the so-called "club entrance" located on Akademika Khokhlova Street. On this map the club entrance is indicated by the red point.
Please take your passport with you when you go to the MSU.
A conference dinner will be on Thursday, 16 December at 18:30 at the IUM.
It is free of charge for all participants.
Please let us know if you are interested in attending.
The participants are supposed to arrange their own hotel accommodation.