Diffieties, Cohomological Physics, and Other Animals
Short link to this page: https://gdeq.org/amv_conf
Alexandre Vinogradov Memorial Conference
Independent University of Moscow, Moscow, Russia
The conference Diffieties, Cohomological Physics, and Other Animals will focus on the topics related to the scientific heritage of A.M. Vinogradov, who passed away on 20 September 2019 at the age of 81, and is dedicated to his memory. These topics are:
- geometry and algebra of differential equations
- differential geometry
- cohomological methods in physics
- differential structures related to various brackets
The conference is organized by
V. Buchstaber, Y. Kosmann-Schwarzbach, I. Krasil'shchik (Chairman), G. Marmo, V. Maslov, S. Nechaev, V. Rubtsov, J. Stasheff, A. Verbovetsky (Vice Chairman), G. Vilasi, L. Vitagliano, Th. Voronov
V. Furin, I. Krasil'shchik (Vice Chairman), L. Kryukova, V. Podol'skii, A. Shafarevich, A. Sossinsky (Chairman), A. Verbovetsky, M. Vinogradov
For any questions, please email the organizers at email@example.com.
To register please email the organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, indicate your affiliation in your message.
For the participants who need Russian entry visa we can arrange visa invitation letters. Please email the organizers at email@example.com the following information:
- Surname / Family name (as in passport)
- First name, middle names, patronymic names (as in passport)
- Date of birth
- Place of birth (country, town)
- Passport number
- Date of issue
- Date of expiry
- Permanent place of residence (country, region, town)
- Your position at item 11.
- Detailed work address
- Phone number of item 13.
- The exact dates of your stay in Russia (if you have not decided on the exact dates yet, just specify the widest gap you are considering)
- A list of Russian cities you intend to visit (5 at most, Moscow included)
- The Russian consulate where you're going to apply for visa (it suffices to name the city)
+ copy of the passport (scanned version of the page with the photo)
!!! Attention!!! The passport should be valid for a minimum of 6 months after visa expiration date
Because it takes time to arrange an invitation letter we should have all information from you the earliest time possible,
but definitely not later than 31 March.
The accompanying persons can't be included to the visa invitation letters, so they should get tourist visas.
This page is constantly being updated.