Welcome to GDEq.org!
From Geometry of Differential Equations
Upcoming and recent activities
- Geometry of Differential Equations Seminar
- Luigi Martina from the Università del Salento (Lecce, Italy) informs about a call for applications for post-doctoral fellowships in theoretical physics, funded by the INFN and entitled Integrable models and their applications to classical and quantum problems.
- Eligible candidates are
- -Non italian citizens
- -Italian citizens who, at the time of the application, hold a position in a foreign institution and have been continuously abroad for at least three years.
- The fellowship is for one year and may be extended for a second year.
- Applications must be submitted not later than 15 November 2017.